Unsightly blemishes of the skin can draw unwanted attention, making us feel self-conscious. Here at HSC Clinic, we offer Advanced Cosmetic Procedures (ACP) using a safe and effective method of removing skin blemishes for clear and smooth skin.
The treatment involves using diathermy (electrical current) to treat a wide variety of problems, including but not limited to: moles, skin tags, milia, spider veins, facial thread veins, blood spots, dermatosis papulosa nigra, warts, spider naevus and seborrhoeic keratosis. Age spots/pigmentation marks can also be treated.
The treatment involves inserting a small needle into the treatment area and emitting a small current where it effectively cauterises the blemish without a need for surgery. The procedure is minimally invasive and undoubtedly one of the safest methods of removing skin imperfections. Results are often instantaneous and, for long-time suffers, can be life-enhancing.
- Removes imperfections such as moles, warts and milia
- Reduces the prominence of conditions such as thread veins and blood spots
- Helps to restore your self-confidence
- Treatment is quick and results can be instantaneous
- Minimally invasive, with minimal downtime